Motel in Sequim, Washington
We are a lodge style hotel conveniently located off Highway 101, our Sequim, Washington Hotel is quietly nestled on 17 forested, park-like acres.
The Sequim Bay Lodge is open all year and consists of many spacious, comfortable and tastefully appointed rooms and suites making it the perfect choice for your visit.
Sequim Bay Lodge is just east of Sequim - definitely worth the drive outside of town. While the property does need a bit of updating to the grounds, it is very pleasant and give the feel of a an old-timey resort from the 40s. There are huge grassy areas for children to play or dogs to romp (yes, pets ARE welcome), beautiful gardens throughout the property.
This is not a modern, glitzy hotel. It is a comfortable, clean, and VERY spacious place to stay while enjoying the area. Some rooms have in-room spas. The water pressure in the shower was great! So frequently, hotels have gone to the water saver type of shower head, and whatever water they think they are saving, gets wasted if you have thick hair and are trying to rinse out shampoo & conditioner.
All the rooms are huge. On this trip (we've stayed here at least once a year for the past 10 years or so), our room was on the ground floor and the patio door opened up onto a private patio, with access to the garden area. While it may sound "higher" in price to folks unfamiliar with the area, it is not. Most rooms in the area range from $120-$200 per night, with far less quality. Definitely be back!
- Just minutes from Port Angeles, the gateway to the Olympic National Park and just across the water from beautiful Victoria, British Columbia.
- Our Sunny Sequim Bay Lodge is the perfect place to stay while you are visiting the Olympic Peninsula or Olympic National Park.
- All of our rooms are non-smoking and are equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, remote control cable TV, and personal coffee maker.
- Seasonal heated outdoor pool ( June 15 thru labor day weekend)
- Free complimentary continental breakfast ( May thru September)